Swagbucks has a new way to earn a daily bonus when you finish the To Do List.
When you go to the Swagbucks Home page, scroll down the left side of the page and look for the To Do List. You will see 7 activities that you can complete. When you finish 6 out of the 7 each day, you get an additional 2 SB bonus on top of the SB points you get for doing each of the activities.
The activities include Daily Poll, Daily Crave, Daily Search, Daily Watch, Daily Discover, Daily Answer, and Daily Deal. The change also includes the removal of NOSO.
For those who may not be familiar with the Swagbucks To-Do List, it’s a short activity list of ways to earn easy SB every day. With the new To-Do list, members will receive a daily bonus when they complete 6 out of the 7 activities! The SB Bonus will vary from day to day, credits instantly, and will range between 1 and 4 SB.* Your SB Bonus will appear on your Ledger as “Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus”.
How do you complete each of the items on your new To-Do List?
Daily Poll – Take the Daily Poll and receive 1 SB.
Daily Crave – Complete the Daily Crave and receive 1 SB.
Daily Search – Simply click on the Daily Search link OR earn SB from Search.
Daily Watch – Earn at least 1 SB from Watch.
Daily Discover – Earn at least 1 SB from any activity in Discover.**
Daily Answer – Earn at least 1 SB from Answer.***
Daily Deal – Simply click and earn 1 SB.
*Your To-Do List Bonus will not count towards your Daily Goal Meter or Referral SB.
**The Discover activity must credit on the day you complete it.
***You can earn SB from a DQ, OQ, or survey complete.
I never have any NCraves available anymore so I was not able to complete that activity, but I only had to click on the Deal of the Day offer to get credit for it. I did not have to actually do the deal.
The rest of the activities were easy to complete. I did not qualify for the survey I tried to take, but I did get 1 SB for trying so that counted.
Good luck on your To Do List each day!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
See below for a new member sign-up bonus.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!