The Swagbucks Birthday Edition Swag Code Extravaganza takes place Monday, February 27 and you can score an extra 50 SB points throughout the day!
If you are new to Swagbucks, now is a great time to join because you can take part in the Extravaganza throughout the day on Monday. It's so easy to earn points for things you do online and then cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS, Starbucks, Kohl's, Domino's and more!
See below for a new member sign-up bonus and ways to earn more SB points so you can earn more gift cards!
Birthday Edition Swag Code Extravaganza
Swagbucks is celebrating their 9th birthday with a Swag Code Extravaganza, which is one of the easiest ways to earn SB!
The celebration begins on Monday, February 27 at 3 am ET and goes all day long! I know - what are they thinking starting it that early?!
There will be 9 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 50 SB!
The first code should be released on Monday at 3 am ET.
Each code is valid for 1 hour after it is released. New codes are usually released every 2 hours.
When each code becomes available, we will post the codes in the comments section for this post so you can find them easily.
Once you see the code, just copy and paste it into the Swag Code box on their website, the SwagButton on your desktop or on their Mobile App.
You can also play Swago (their version of bingo) all day long, filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online.
For each square you fill in, you get a spin on their big birthday prize wheel, where you can earn up to 2500 points with each spin! Fill up your board and then submit your patterns to get even more spins and more chances to win big points! See their website on Monday to play.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus sign-up code!
New members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE and use the code SMARTSHOPPER when you register. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Recently, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago at Kohls.com.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on this blog.