Local News

Students Evacuate During Fire Near N.C. State’s Campus

Posted February 27, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— A fire near N.C. State's campus forced dozens of students out into the cold Wednesday night.

The fire started on the fourth floor of the College Inn Apartments on Western Boulevard, causing sprinklers to go off.

The building suffered water and smoke damage, but minimal fire damage, firefighters said.

No injures were reported.

The cause of the fire was not immediately released.

Comments

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all