To celebrate the beginning of Spring, Swagbucks is offering larger SB amounts on Discover offers, so now's the time to check them out!
If you're not familiar, Swagbucks is a site where you earn points (called SB) for checking out deals and products from different companies. Then you redeem those SB for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS, Sheetz, Domino's, and many more. You can also earn SB for things like shopping online, taking surveys, watching videos, and searching the web!
To take advantage of the Spring Into Deals bonanza and check out over 100 Deals that are now more rewarding than ever, just CLICK HERE to get started!
Here are some of the deals you’ll find:
Divine Eats = earn 50 SB
Church’s Chicken = earn 100 SB
Auntie Anne’s = earn 100 SB
60 Seconds Home Life Insurance = earn 100 SB
They are also giving you even more SB on their most popular offers for a limited time:
Uber: Need extra cash? Earn with Uber & Get $90 in Gift Cards! Sign Up and Earn 3,250 SB. Take your first passenger and earn 5,750 SB.
Puzzle Buzz: Get 2 Free highlights Activity & Coloring Books + Stickers and earn 750 SB.
Just Fab: Get 2 pairs of shoes for the price of 1! Take a fun fashion quiz and earn 200 SB. Buy 1 pair of shoes and earn 2,500 SB.
Winc: Discover your unique wine personality! Sign Up & earn –2,500 SB on your first order. + Earn an additional 2,000 SB when you stay subscribed for 2 months.
eStories: Find your next favorite Audiobook and earn 2,000 SB!
Degustabox: Receive delicious food straight to your door and earn 1,000 SB.
Foodstirs: Introducing Foodstirs' simply delicious Darling Daisy Cookie backing kit. Purchase a 3 month subscription now with code SB50 and earn 4,000 SB.
This limited time offer is only good through April 16th. As a special bonus, if you sign up through my link this month and earn 300 SB before May 1st, you'll get a bonus $3 (300 SB) added to your account at the beginning of next month!
And see below for a new member sign-up bonus.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them! This means that I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on this blog.