This story is closed for comments.
Obamacare rises Mar 15, 12:12 p.m.
Ambygirl Mar 15, 11:40 a.m.
lorid, I hope it is the Weather Channel! 70's and no precip would be the bomb :) !
lorid27549 Mar 15, 11:06 a.m.
Nancy....thanks! Funny thing is, NOAA has 30% and the Weather Channel has 20%. I guess somebody will be right! :)
Nancy Mar 15, 10:54 a.m.
lorid, apparently so! But according to their report, it's due to a front moving in from the north but won't happen until late in the day, something is coming for the high temp to go from mid 70's to high 50's the next day !
kornfan2448 Mar 15, 10:42 a.m.
Bring on the warmer temps!
lorid27549 Mar 15, 10:27 a.m.
The 7-day forecast shows 90% chance of precip on Sat. That's not correct...is it?
Nancy Mar 15, 8:40 a.m.
Yeah! Finally will get outside to trim some flowering shrubs before they get too big come blossom time!
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2014-06-24 16:03:36
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Click to See All CONTESTS available from WRAL.com
- Pre-Owned Cars, Trucks, & SUVs Below $10,000
- A new you begins at Duke Weight Loss Surgery
- Lennar Homes has a gift for YOU! Save up to $10K on select homes--and more!
- Lennar Homes has a gift for YOU! Closing costs, options, appliance packages and more!