This story is closed for comments.
evansbluecf Jan 15, 2013
I know the family who this house belonged to and by the time it was all said and done, they lost everything.
irishgirlsarepretty Jan 15, 2013
So terrible :( Glad that nobody was hurt, though! Things can be replaced, people can't!
jonnraleigh Jan 15, 2013
If that were your home and that much were damaged, I bet you'd consider it fully engulfed.
thinkin out loud Jan 15, 2013
The story says the home was "fully engulfed in flames" when firefighters arrived yet the picture shown here only shows half of the home in flames. Why does the media have to sensationalize everything? This is not the first time in recent weeks a fire was reported the same way when pictures and video show otherwise.
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Rates As Low As 3.38% APR (30 yr). See if you're eligible
- Rates hit 2.75% APR (15 yr). See if you're eligible.
- UNC What's the Big Idea? Lectures - Register Today
- Target - Free Shipping on all orders over $25 & free returns on everything!
- Windows & Doors--40% off Installation AND 0% APR for 36 Months