This story is closed for comments.
golorealist Dec 21, 2012
the sad part is that the kids are going to grow up without a mother or a father, and they will eventually learn what happened to their mother. what a way to end a custody dispute.
ndadszucs Dec 21, 2012
youpeoplearesoentertaining, as much as I want to agree with your sentiment, I just can bring myself to. We as human beings should be better than them. I do wish that I could wish them the same amount of pain they inflicted. RIP, Laura.
youpeoplearesoentertaining Dec 21, 2012
Too bad we can't give those two the same method of death they gave Laura....
CharmedLife Dec 21, 2012
Totally agree with computer trainer!!!
Rebelyell55 Dec 20, 2012
I support the death penalty, my only complaint is when it's pretty much clear cut and all evidences proof beyond all doublt, why does it's take so long? Oh I know, someone will put a law through, that igorne the evidences and let them live.
computer trainer Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, let's support him for the next 60 years. I say send him to AZ and let him live in the tent city.
charmcclainlovesdogs2 Dec 20, 2012
Life in prison would served him good. No parole either.
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- FORD EcoBoost Driving Challenge! Sat. 5/2 at PNC Arena, Raleigh. Register now!
- Move-in ready homes across the Triangle available from Lennar! Click to view inventory.
- Myrtle Beach Getaway Specials & Package Deals
- Quick move-in homes ready now, from the #1 Homebuilder in the Triangle! View Lennar homes.
- Carolina Courses Online: Earn UNC Credit @ Home