This story is closed for comments.
jennysright Dec 7, 2012
You can thank these guys for harboring a bank robber in a once peaceful neighborhood:
The bank robber fled to this house on 1116 Iredale. Can these churches just setup shop anywhere? Without a permit? Without an announcement to the community that, sorry you just paid $500k for your house, you now live next to a child molestor, rapist, bank robber etc!
ritamccoy Dec 7, 2012
Looks like the fella would have at least worn a mask.
MadMaxx Dec 7, 2012
Here we go again, the left winged liberal WRAL media, continuing to not report the FACTS about a crime, the pictures appear to be a black male, I guess you guys did not see that and put it in your description of the suspect. WTVD did???
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- 2015 nissan sentra s 189mn with no down payment or 0% for 72 months
- Click Here to Search All Triangle Homes for Sale
- Quick move-in homes ready now, from the #1 Homebuilder in the Triangle! View Lennar homes.
- Move-in ready homes across the Triangle available from Lennar! Click to view inventory.
- Click to See All CONTESTS available from WRAL.com