This story is closed for comments.
Lady Justice Nov 30, 2012
When I became pregnant with my baby, I would not even consider an OB unless they used Wake Med (New Bern Ave) as their delivery hospital. It was a very good choice for me, as my baby was 3 months early also. He weighed 2 lb 3oz and was in the NICU for 95 days. They helped a baby that was all but dead at one point to be the sunshine of my life. Despite all the problems he had, he is now a happy, healthy 2 year old. I attribute this to their outstanding NICU, staff, and to God.
There just are not words that can describe the gratitude that I have for the hospital and staff for all they did for my baby, my husband and myself.
flack222 Nov 29, 2012
So then why do they transfer many of their more complex babies to UNC and Duke?
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Myrtle Beach Spring Deals - Up To $300 Off
- Quick move-in homes ready now, from the #1 Homebuilder in the Triangle! View Lennar homes.
- Register to Win a $12,000 Bathroom or Kitchen
- Click Here to Search All Triangle Homes for Sale
- Move-in ready homes across the Triangle available from Lennar! Click to view inventory.