This story is closed for comments.
radium Nov 27, 2:30 p.m.
"Here are some tips to avoid being an online shopping victim", actually, I use just one, never buy with a credit card online unless you can call the vendor to complete the transaction by phone and NEVER EVER EVER have the computer you keep sensitive financial and personal information connected to the internet, EVER! Follow that and you will never have a problem. With the price of used computers on Craigslist we use junk computers to surf the web, no personal info kept on them and every few months reformat and re-install the os.....no prob.
smegma Nov 27, 12:10 p.m.
you mean the same risk as your purse getting snatched or your car broken into?
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2014-06-24 16:03:36
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Struggling with weight? Attend free Duke seminar
- How far would you go for a cure? Climb*Cycle*Hike
- $5000 Off MSRP Every 2014 Nissan Altima in Stock
- Lennar Homes has a gift for YOU! Closing costs, options, appliance packages and more!
- Lennar Homes has a gift for YOU! Save up to $10K on select homes--and more!