This story is closed for comments.
JustOneGodLessThanU Nov 20, 2012
"...homeowners usually don't have to pay mortgages. That also means that many of the homes likely aren't protected by flood insurance."
Does this make any sense to anyone? Really???
I mean, they have extra money because they don't have a mortgage/rent and they don't give even a tiny bit to insurance?
It's like saying, "Billy was given a car for free and, therefore, he can't be expected to check the oil to keep the engine from seizing up." Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
nic Nov 20, 2012
I too live in Apex and am originally from Queens NY and had many family memebers and friends devestated by this storm. Thank you to Apex Middle school for taking the time to help those suffering
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- 2015 nissan sentra s 189mn with no down payment or 0% for 72 months
- 2015 nissan altima s $229mn with no down payment or 0% for 72 months
- Click to See All CONTESTS available from WRAL.com
- Myrtle Beach Summer Deals - Up To 40% Off
- Quick move-in homes ready now, from the #1 Homebuilder in the Triangle! View Lennar homes.