This story is closed for comments.
newtoncus Sep 21, 2012
Thanks but no thanks, he has his highest four years of salary ($420,000) and as a state employee his retirement will be based on that so what does he care, and I don't blame him. Would not even think twice about it.
superman Sep 21, 2012
It isnt so. He was way over his head. Maybe he was a good teacher but a very poor administrator. How can you have people that work for you and dont check their monthly travel? How many state agencies allow their employees to submit travel without someone approving it?
mautry Sep 21, 2012
DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THORP USED THE EVENTS TO GET RID OF A JOB HE IS NOT HAPPY WITH. HE WOULD MUCH RATHER BE A TEACHER WITHOUT ALL THE PRESSURES OF CHANCELLOR?
Published: 2007-10-05 09:38:00
Updated: 2015-01-14 14:37:58
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Quick move-in homes ready now, from the #1 Homebuilder in the Triangle! View Lennar homes.
- Click to See All CONTESTS available from WRAL.com
- 2015 Nissan Sentra s $189/month with no down payment or 0% for 72 months
- Register to Win a $12,000 Bathroom or Kitchen
- Myrtle Beach Summer Specials & Package Deals