Seven Raleigh men arrested for soliciting prostitutes
Posted November 22, 2009
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh police nabbed seven men during an undercover operation Saturday night to catch those who solicit prostitutes.
Arrest warrants say that six men were charged with trying to pay an undercover officer posing $20 or $30 for vaginal sex:
- Alvaro Hinojoza Felix, 29, of 1618 Quail Ridge Road, Apt. B
- Gregorio Guerrero-Nava, 27, of 5713 Buffaloe Road
- Melesio Raso Hinojosa, 27, of 1618 Quail Ridge Road, Apt. B
- Jose Gilberto Martinez Jacobo, 30, of 3837 Brentwood Road, Apt. L
- Jose Luis Razo-Gonzalez, 22, of 2230 New Hope Church Road
- Margarito Nava Trejo, 37, of 816-B Navaho Drive
Additionally, Ivan Aviles, 22, of 828 Navaho Drive, Apt. 102, is charged with aiding and abetting prostitution. A warrants says that Aviles talked with an undercover officer about being paid to have sex with Jacobo.
The men are all scheduled to first appear in court Monday morning.