There are still some seats available for the 7/26 and 8/2 coupon classes. Whether you are a beginner or have been couponing for years, if you are not saving at least 40% - 50% off your grocery bill, these workshops will give you the tools and techniques you need to get to the next level!
July 26, 2014
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class
Date: Saturday, July 26
Time: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person
Location: Williams Grove Baptist Church, 735 Rock Quarry Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
Registration: Please contact Talitha at email@example.com or 919-357- 3162 (e-mail is the best way to reach Talitha)
August 2, 2014
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Class and Food Drive at the WRAL-TV studio
Date: Saturday, August 2
Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Cost: $10.00 per person and please bring one or more non-perishable items to donate to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Everyone who brings a donation will receive an extra door prize entry!
Location: WRAL-TV, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Registration: Please register online at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/wral-smart-shopper-workshop-on-aug-2-2014-tickets-12215586147
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the techniques that have saved our family thousands of dollars a year! You will learn to use coupons and many other effective skills to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
The class will show you how to:
* Buy free and almost free products your family already uses
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand store coupon policies for local grocery and drug stores
* Understand best prices for meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, whole grains and more and how to find those low prices
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most effectively
* Decipher the drug store reward programs
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Class includes course handout, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
If your organization or group is interested in hosting a couponing and money saving workshop or lunch and learn class, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.