SavingStar has a new produce discount for 20% off of oranges this week!
The 20% off produce offer is valid on purchases of loose, unwrapped produce up to $10 (maximum $2 reward). Offer valid from 5/31/16 until 6/6/16. This offer is not eligible on produce weighed and tagged using a produce scale prior to checkout.
You'll also find new offers for Nestle treats and Nylabone including:
* Save $3.00 when you spend $15.00 on NESTLÉ® Summer Treats and Toppings: EDY'S®, NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK®, HÄAGEN-DAZS®, NESTLÉ® Frozen Snacks, OUTSHINE®, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Frozen Cookie Dough, Refrigerated Cookie Dough and Morsels, NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Syrup, NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Squeeze Bottle and NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER®, NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® BUNCHA CRUNCH® and SweeTARTS® Stand-Up Bags.
* Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Nylabone® Nutri Dent®
* Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Nylabone® Healthy Edibles®
* Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Nylabone® Nubz™
* Save $1.00 on ONE (1) Nylabone® Toy
Head to SavingStar.com to load the offers to your account and then check back every Tuesday for a new healthy product offer. Remember, the discount does not come off at the register. Read the details below about how this cash back program works.
New to SavingStar? Here is how it works:
SavingStar.com is a cash back coupon site. You don't print out a coupon to redeem at the register. You enter your store reward card numbers on the SavingStar.com website, then load digital coupons to your reward cards and buy the participating products at any of the participating stores.
There are 2 types of redemption methods, depending on the store.
1. With CVS, Rite Aid, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods & Food Lion, the redemption is automatic. Once you load the cash back offers to your account and buy the products, no additional action is required on your part to get the cash back in to your SavingStar account. The coupon savings are added to your SavingStar account a couple weeks after your purchase. You will get an e-mail from Savingstar when they have added savings to your account.
2. With Kroger, Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Family Dollar, you will need to take an extra step after you buy the offers you have loaded on to your account. After purchase, you need to scan the product barcode and take a photo of the receipt through their app and submit it to get your cash back. Although this is an extra step, it doesn't really take much time at all.
Once you have accrued $5 worth of savings in your SavingStar account, you can cash in the savings. You can choose to have the money deposited into your Paypal account or checking account or donate it to a non-profit organization.
According to their website, new coupons will become available at the first of every month. Savings will usually show up in your account between 2 days and 2 weeks depending on how long it takes the stores to give SavingStar the information. These coupons will not double. They also have iPhone and Android apps available.
You can sign up for the program and see more information at SavingStar.com.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!