Raleigh, N.C. — Starting this weekend, residents along the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon route will be receiving brochures detailing road closures for the April 13 event.
About 21,000 fliers are expected to be distributed, organizers said.
There are 12,500 runners competing in the sold-out event that features bands along the route and an after-race concert at the Red Hat Amphitheater.
Registered runners can now start purchasing VIP upgrades. This $65 pass gets you:
- Access to an indoor VIP Lounge at the Start and Finish lines
- Reserved VIP parking close to the start/finish lines
- Pre-race continental breakfast that includes coffee and fruit
- Post-race catered lunch buffet and drinks
- Private VIP restroom
- Post-race massages and stretching area