Did you find yourself spending a little more than you had anticipated over the Holidays? It's easy to do, especially when you want to give all your friends and family the perfect gifts.
Well, here's an easy way for you to recover from your holiday spending from the convenience of your cell phone.
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online.
Whenever you shop, watch videos or search the web, Swagbucks gives you points called SB. You can use your SB points to redeem gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores.
With the Swagbucks Mobile and SBTV apps you can use your spare minutes to earn free gift cards on your phone. Like the Swagbucks website, you can rack up SB by shopping, answering surveys and watching videos.
Here are some specific ways to start earning gift cards today:
While you wait for the coffee to brew, download free games and other apps through the Discover tab: 20 SB
During commercial breaks, take a featured survey or fill out your survey profile: 60 SB
While standing in line at the grocery store, answer the daily poll: 1 SB
When you’ve finally made it to the gym, watch style, tech and celeb news through the SBTV app: 2 SB for every 10 videos
Just as you’ve put dinner in the oven, your Swagbucks app tells you there’s a new Swag Code!: 3 SB
Before you go to sleep, use the Swagbucks app to shop from your favorite stores: 100 SB
By downloading the Swagbucks mobile app, you can earn a free $10 gift card by the end of the week. Who knew playing on your phone could be so productive!
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!