Local News

Raleigh condo fire started on unattended stove

Posted January 30, 2013

— Fire investigators blamed an unattended pot left on the stove for a fire that burned through the roof at a Raleigh condo building Wednesday.

Two units were damaged by flames and smoke at 1208 Schaub Drive, leaving four people without a place to stay. No one was injured in the fire.

Comments

This story is closed for comments. Comments on WRAL.com news stories are accepted and moderated between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Oldest First
View all