Local News

Raleigh Apartment Catches Fire

Posted March 28, 2008

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— One family has been displaced after an apartment fire in Raleigh, officials said.

The fire was at Polo Run Apartments, at 1903 N. Hills Road around 7:20 p.m. tonight. One apartment burned in the blaze that was believed to have started in the kitchen.

Officials said no one was injured in the fire.

2 Comments

This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • nursevb8 Mar 28, 2008

    Thank goodness no one was hurt. It's a shame to lose everything though. And there wan't any pine straw in the kitchen I suppose?

  • Fuquay Resident Mar 28, 2008

    Another apartment fire, what's going on? It seems like there's been an unusually high number of apartment fires lately. I'm glad only 1 apartment was affected.