Publix has very good deals this week including milk, winter squash, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, orange juice, Campbell's Chunky soups, Vlasic pickles, applesauce and more!
These deals are valid Wednesday, September 28– Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Coupon in Publix ad: $10 off the purchase of a $50 gas card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more. See ad for details.
Winter squash, various, .99/lb
White seedless grapes, $1.49/lb
Fresh Express salad blend, assorted 5 – 11 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Chicken leg quarters, 4 lb or more, BOGO for .74/lb
Publix chicken breast, boneless, BOGO for $2.34 each
Publix Tilapia fillets, 24 oz, $9.99
Publix semi-boneless ham half, smoked fully cooked, $1.29/lb
Hillshire Farm smoked sausage, 12 – 14 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Publix bacon, 12 – 16 oz, BOGO for $3.25 each
Dairy & Frozen
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, select 15 – 16 oz tub, BOGO for $1.28 each - .60/1 coupon from 9/25 RP = .68
Athenos feta crumbled cheese, 3.5 or 4 oz package, BOGO for $1.49 each
Publix milk, 1 gallon, $2.50
Publix orange juice, 1 gallon, $3.49
Aunt Jemima pancakes, waffles or French toast, BOGO for $1.49 each - $1/2 coupon from 8/21 SS = .99 each
Campbell’s Chunky Soups, various, BOGO for .99 each - .60/3 coupon from 8/28 SS or .50/3 coupon from 9/11 SS
Canada Dry, 7UP, A&W sodas, 2 ltr, BOGO for .99 each
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers, 6 – 8 oz, BOGO for $1.05 each
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops or Apple Jacks, 15 – 17 oz box, BOGO for $2.07 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = $1.07 each
White House applesauce, 6 pack cups, BOGO For $1.10 each
Vlasic pickles, 14.5 – 46 oz jars, BOGO for $1.74 each - $1/2 coupon from 8/28 SS = $1.24 each
White House apple juice, 64 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Coke 6-packs, BOGO for $2.25 each
Kraft mayo, or Miracle Whip dressing, 30 oz jar, BOGO for $2.28 each
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!