Publix deals: Lender's bagels, Yasso bars, cream cheese & more!
Posted January 14, 2015
Publix has some good buys this week including Lender's bagels, Yasso bars, Philadelphia cream cheese, Aunt Jemima pancakes (only .50 after coupon!), GOGO Squeez, Hellman's mayo & more!
These deals are valid January 14 – January 20, 2015.
Fuji apples, $1.29/lb
Green beans, or squash, $1.49/lb
Fresh Express salad blend, various, BOGO
Russet potatoes, 5 lb bag, $2.99
Assorted pork chops, $2.99/lb
Pork Boston Butt roast, $2.99/lb
Philly Gourmet sandwich steaks, 21 oz package, BOGO
Dairy & Frozen
Yoplait GoGurt, pack, BOGO for $1.23 each - .75/2 or .35/1 coupons from 1/4 SS
Lender’s bagels, 6 count, BOGO for .99
Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, 7 – 8 oz, $1.50 - .50/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above = $1 each
Aunt Jemima pancakes, or waffles or French Toast, BOGO for $1.50 - $1 coupon from Smartsource.com = .50
Yasso Greek frozen yogurt bars, 4 count, BOGO for $2.35 each - $1/1 printable coupon = $1.35 each
Pictsweet deluxe veggies, 24 – 28 oz. bag, BOGO for $1.69 each
Banquet chicken nuggets or patties, frozen, various, 24 oz, BOGO for $2.50
Kraft mac & cheese, BOGO for .53 each
GoGo Squeez applesauce pouches, 4 count, BOGO for $1.39 - $1/2 coupon from 1/11 SS = .89 each
Splenda sweetener, various BOGO for $2.25 - $1 coupon from 1/4 SS = $1.25
A1 steak sauce, 10 oz, BOGO
Hellman’s mayo, 30 oz, BOGO for $2.14 - .50/1 coupon from 1/4 RP = $1.64
Bertoli sauce, 15 or 24 oz jar, BOGO for $1.38 each
Nabisco Ritz crackers, select, BOGO for $1.89 each - .75/2 coupon from 12/14 SS
Arnold Dutch Country Bread, 22 or 24 oz, BOGO for $1.74 each
Smucker’s preserves, select, BOGO for $1.79 each
Frito-Lay snacks, party size, 11.5 – 20 oz bag, BOGO for $2.50
Pompeian extra virgin olive oil, 16 oz., BOGO for $3.64 each - $1 printable coupon = $2.64
Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner or stylers, various, $3 - $2/1 coupon from 1/11 RP = $1.00
All laundry detergent, various including 50 oz, BOGO for $3.00 - $2/2 coupon from 1/4 RP = $2 each
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.