Publix has some very good buys this week on Purina Friskies, Pepsi 12 packs, corn, Swai fillets, Ball Park beef franks, Eggo Pancakes, Keebler crackers and more!
Sweet corn, .30 each
Hass avocado, $1 each
Broccoli bunch, $1.50
Fresh Attitude salads, 5 oz, $2.00
Organic Gala apples, peaches or nectarines, $1.99/lb
Publix Split chicken breast, BOGO for $1.55/lb
Pork Boston Butt pork roast, bone-in, $1.99/lb
Public Swai fillets, frozen, 24 oz bag, BOGO for $3.99 each
Beef Brisket, $5.99/lb
Ball Park franks, beef or fat free turkey, BOGO for $1.99 each - .55/1 from 8/7 RP
Hillshire Farm smoked sausage, 12 – 14 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
Armour meatballs, 11 – 14 oz, BOGo for $2.49 each
Nathan’s franks, 11 – 14 oz, $3.15 each
Dairy & Frozen
Breakstone’s cottage cheese, 16 oz, BOGO for $1.39 each
Breakstone’s sour cream, BOGO For $1.39 each
Sargento shredded cheese, 5 – 8 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each - .40/2 coupon from 8/28 SS
Sabra Hummus, 10 oz, BOGO for $1.99 each
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, BOGO - .55 printable coupon
Eggo pancakes or French Toaster Sticks, select, BOGO for $1.49 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .49
Keebler Town House or Club Crackers
Sale: BOGO for $1.68 each
Coupon: $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, $1/2 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com in the Coupons tab
Nature’s Own Butterbread, 20 oz, BOGO for $1.47 each
Hellmann’s mayo, 24 or 30 oz jar, BOGO for $2.17 each - .50 coupon from 8/28 RP
Savingstar: .50/1 Savingstar cash back offer
Nabisco crackers, select, BOGO for $1.97 each – .75/2 coupon from 8/14 SS
Pepsi products, 12 pack, 4 for $10
Lay’s potato chips, 15.75 oz bag, BOGO for $2.50 each
Purina Friskies cat food, 3.15 lb bag, BOGO for $2.29 each - $1 coupon from 7/10 SS = $1.29
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!