The Publix deals this week include Duke's, Coke, Prego, Breakstone's sour cream, Meow Mix and more!
Here are the top Publix deals for the week.
For the full list of Publix deals in the ad, visit moolasavingmom.com. My thanks to Jessie at MSM for sharing her list!
These deals are valid Wednesday, August 11 – Tuesday, August 17, 2016
Crayola crayons, 24 count, 2 for $1
Prego pasta sauce, 14 - 24 oz, BOGO for $1.02 each - $1/2 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link recently = .52 each
Kellogg's cereal, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes, BOGO for $2.15 each - $1/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = $1.15
Breakstone's sour cream, 16 oz, BOGO for $1.34 each
Duke's mayo, 32 oz, BOGO for $1.63 each
Coke 6 pack bottles, BOGO for $2.25 each
Meow Mix cat food, 3 or 3.15 lb, BOGO for $2.25 each
Country Crock spread, 12 - 15 oz, select, BOGO - .75/1 coupon from 8/7 RP
Save $5 instantly when you spend $15 on participating Pepsi, General Mills and Unilever products in the ad.
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!