The Publix deals this week include Lender's bagels, Ball Park hot dogs, Eight O Clock coffee, Goldfish crackers, syrup, Barilla pasta sauce, Perdue chicken nuggets and more!
Here are the top Publix deals for the week.
These deals are valid Wednesday, August 17– Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Publix semi-boneless half ham, smoked fully cooked, $1.29/lb
Ball Park Franks, select meat or turkey, BOGO for $1.74 each - .55/1 coupon from 8/7 RP
Pork Boston Butt Roast, bone-in, $1.99/lb
Perdue chicken nuggets or patties, 28.8 – 29 oz, BOGO for $3.15 each - $1.50/2 coupon from Perdue.com
Barilla pasta sauce, 14.5 or 24 oz, BOGO for $1.28 each - .75/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link recently = .53
Lender’s pre-sliced bagels, 6 count bag, BOGO for $1.65 each
Nutri-grain bars, BOGO for $1.99 each
Coupon: $1/1 coupon from $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, .75/2 coupon from 8/7 RP
Total after $1 coupon = .99
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers, 6 – 8 oz bag, BOGO for $1.05 each
Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup, 24 oz, BOGO for $1.67
Eight O Clock coffee, 11 – 12 oz bag, BOGO for $2.58 each
For the full list of Publix deals in the ad, visit moolasavingmom.com. My thanks to Jessie at MSM for sharing her list!
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!