Publix has some good deals this week on Lender's bagels, Philly Swirl frozen treats, Freschetta pizza, Chex Mix, Pepsi, Purina Fancy Feast & more!
You can see the Publix coupon policy below the list of deals. The full coupon policy is located on their website.
These deals are valid June 10– June 16, 2015.
Coupon in ad: $10 of purchase of $50 gas card with grocery purchase of $50 or more. See ad for details.
Corn, .33 each
Vidalia onions, .69/lb
Mango, $1 each
Navel oranges, $1.29/lb
Red or white seedless grapes, $1.99/lb
Tasti-lee tomatoes, $1.99/lb
Cantaloupe, $2.50 each
Chicken drumsticks or thighs, $1.69/lb
Bar-S franks, 16 oz, $1.00
Tyson chicken, select nuggets, patties, tenders, 10 – 13.25 oz package, BOGO for $2 each
Healthy Ones lunchmeat, 7 oz, BOGO for $2.15 each
Dairy & Frozen
Lenser’s bagels, 6 count in dairy section, BOGO for .98 each
Smart Balance buttery spread, 13 or 15 oz tub, BOGO for $1.65 each
Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, 7 or 8 oz tub, $1.66
Philly Swirl frozen treats, select, BOGO for $1.25 each - $1/2 coupon from 5/17 RP
Ore-Ida potatoes or onion rings, select, BOGO for $1.33 each
Freschetta pizza, select 14.54 – 27.51 oz, BOGO for $2.62 each - .75/1 printable coupon
Ibotta: .30/1 ibotta cash back offer for any frozen pizza brand
FatBoy ice cream sandwiches, 24.75 – 30 oz box, BOGO for $2.44 each
Bird’s Eye frozen veggies, select, BOGO
Chex Mix, Bugles, Gardettos, snack mix, select, BOGO for $1.06 each - .50/2 coupon from 4/19 SS
Hunt’s ketchup, 24 oz bottle, BOGO for .94 each
Pepsi products, 2 tr, BOGO for $1 each
Zatarain’s rice, select, 7 – 8.8 oz, BOGO for $1 each - .50/2 Publix digital coupon
General Mills select cereal, BOGO for $2 each
Coupons: .50/1 Lucky Charms and Toast Crunch coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link above and Pillsbury.com
Ocean Spray 100% cranberry juice blend, select, 60 oz, BOGO for $1.56 each
Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies, select, BOGO for $1.84 - .75/2 coupon from 5/17 SS
Nabisco Ritz crackers, select, BOGO for $1.89 - .75/2 coupon from 5/17 SS
Blue Plate Mayo, 30 oz, BOGO for $2.00 each -.20/1 ibotta cash back offer for any mayo brand
Pompeian Olive Oil, select, 16 oz, BOGO for $3.64 each
Colgate toothpaste, select, 6.4 oz, BOGO for $1.28 - .50/1 coupon from 5/31 SS
Speed Stick deodorant, or Lady Speed Stick, select, BOGO for $1.35 each - .50 coupon possibly in 6/14 SS
Purina Fancy Feast cat food, 3 lb bag, BOGO for $3.69 each - $1 coupon from 4/26 SS = $2.69
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.