Publix has some very good deals this week on corn, Sabra hummus, Boca veggie burgers, Ronzoni pasta, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent & more!
These deals are valid April 22 – April 28, 2015.
Sweet corn from Florida, .33 each – good deal
Navel oranges, $1.29/lb
Bartlett pears, $1.29/lb
White mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.50 (.79 at Aldi this week)
Yellow or Zucchini squash, $1.49/lb (.99/lb at Kroger this week)
Red Delicious apples, Washington-State grown, 5 lb bag, $1.99 – great price!
Red seedless grapes, $1.99/lb
Fresh Express salads, select 5 – 11 oz, BOGO for $2.00 each
Organicgirl salad, 3.5 – 5 oz package, BOGO for $2.15 each
Cantaloupe, $2.50 each
Red raspberries or blueberries, 6 oz, $2.50
Russet or red potatoes, 5 lb bag, $3.49
Jennie-O ground turkey, 93% lean, 20 oz package, $3.99
Pork loin back ribs, $3.99/lb
Sirloin tip roast, $5.49/lb
Tilapia fillets, $6.99/lb
State Fair corn dogs, 13.3 – 16 oz, BOGO for $1.69 each
Celentano Italian style meatballs, 12 oz, BOGO
Oscar Mayer beef franks, 14 – 15 oz, BOGO for $2.89 each
Dairy & Frozen
Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, single cup, $1 - $1/4 coupon from 3/22 SS
Kozy Shack pudding, select, 22 oz or 4 pack, BOGO for $1.64 each - .75/1 coupon from 4/19 SS = .89
Sabra hummus, 10 oz, $2.50 - $1 coupon from 4/19 SS = $1.50
Boca veggie burgers, BOGO for $1.84 each - $1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link = .84 – great price!
Bird’s Eye frozen veggies, select, 7.5 – 25.9 oz., BOGO
Palermo’s pizza, select, BOGO - $1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above
Ronzoni pasta assorted (including Garden Delight), BOGO for .79 each - $1/2 printable coupon = .29 each
Campbell’s Chunky Soup, assorted, .85 each - $1/2 printable coupon for Healthy Request variety from their website (if the Healthy Request Chunky Soup is included in sale) = .35 each
Keebler Town House or Club crackers, select, BOGO for $1.74 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .74
Kraft BBQ sauce, 17.5 – 18 oz., BOGO for .89 each
Betty Crocker fruit snacks, BOGO for $1.19 each - .50/2 coupons from 4/19. 3/29 and 3/1 SS
Arnold sandwich thins, select, BOGO for $2 - .50/1 coupon from 1/18 SS = $1.50
Frito-Lay snacks, party size, BOGO for $2.50 each
Pompeian olive oil, extra virgin, 32 oz, BOGO for $6.29 each - $1 printable coupon
Cat’s Pride cat litter, select, 12 - 20 lb., BOGO for $4.50 each
Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, 61.25 – 75 oz bottle, BOGO for $3.25 - $1/2 coupon from 3/29 SS
Wisk laundry detergent, 50 oz, BOGO for $3.25 each - $1 coupon from 3/15 SS = $2.25 each
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.