Publix has some good deals this week on Ragu pasta sauce, Eggo waffles, strawberries, celery, cabbage, mushrooms, SeaPak and more!
These deals are valid March 4 – March 10, 2015.
Green cabbage, .49/lb
Celery, .99 each
Navel oranges, $1.29/lb
Strawberries, Florida, 1 lb, $1.66 – very good price
Green beans, $1.69/lb
Yellow or zucchini squash, $1.69/lb
Red or white seedless grapes, $1.99/lb
Publix salad blend, select, 5 – 12 oz bags, $2.00
White mushrooms, 16 oz, $2.69
Cantaloupe, $2.99 each
Tuna steaks, frozen, 12 oz., $5.99
Mahi fillets, frozen, 12 oz, $6.99
Catfish fillets, $6.99/lb
White medium shrimp, $7.99/lb
Plainville ground turkey, 16 oz, $3.69
Smithfield ham steak, 8 oz, BOGO for $1.79 each
Dairy & Frozen
Kellogg’s Eggo pancakes, or French Toast sticks, select, BOGO for $1.50 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .50
Green Giant frozen veggies, 7 – 10 oz, BOGO for .82 each
Klondike ice cream bars, or sandwiches, 11 – 27 oz, BOGO for $1.59 each
Sea Pak frozen seafood, various, 8 – 25 oz, BOGO for $4 each - $1.50/1 coupon from 2/8 SS or .75/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above recently
Publix chicken nuggets, 25 – 29 oz, $4.49
Ragu pasta sauce, 16 – 24 oz, BOGO for .98 each - $1/2 coupon from 2/15 RP = .48 each
Del Monte California tomatoes, 14.5 oz can, BOGO for .54 each
Nature’s Own 100% whole wheat breat, 20 oz, BOGO for $1.35 each
V8 Splash or Diet V8, 64 oz select, BOGO - .50/2 coupon from 1/11 SS
Arnold sandwich rolls, select, BOGO for $1.79
Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn, 6 or 10 count, BOGO for $2.50 - $1/2 coupon from 1/18 SS
New England coffee, 9 to 12 oz bag, BOGO for $3.85 each
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.