Publix deals 3/25: Peter Pan, Barilla pasta, sweet potatoes & more!
Posted March 25, 2015
Publix has some very good deals this week including Peter Pan peanut butter, Barilla pasta, sweet potatoes, celery, zucchini, I Can;t Believe It's Not Butter, sour cream, Sabra hummus, Canada Dry sodas & more!
These deals are valid March 25 – March 31, 2015.
Coupon in ad: $10 off the purchase of a $50 Visa gift card with the purchase of $50 or more in groceries. Requires $4.95 activation fee. See ad for details.
Sweet potatoes, .69/lb – good price this week
Celery, from Florida, .99 – good price
Navel oranges, .99/lb
Baby carrots, 1 lb, $1.25
Publix yellow or zucchini squash, from Florida, $1.29/lb – good price this week
Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious apples, $1.29/lb
Bartlett pears, $1.49/lb
Green beans, from Florida, $1.50/lb
Grape tomatoes, 1 pint, $1.50
White mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.50
Red or white seedless grapes, $1.99/lb
Publix salad blend, 5 – 12 oz, $2.00
Strawberries, 16 oz, $2.50
Mini seedless watermelon, $2.50
Red or russet potatoes, from Florida, 5 lb bag, $3.49
Mandarins, 5 lb box, $4.99
Publix Turkey, frozen, $1.19/lb
Publix chicken drumsticks or thighs, $1.69/lb
Publix semi-boneless half ham, or whole smoked fully cooked, $1.79/lb
Publix turkey breast, bone in, $1.79/lb
Publix spiral sliced ham half, $2.79/lb
Semi boneless leg of lamb whole, $6.49/lb
Beef brisket, $6.99/lb
Tilapia fillets, $6.99/lb
Standing rib roast, $7.29/lb
Dairy & Frozen
I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter, various, BOGO for $1.28 each - $1 coupon from 3/22 RP = .28 – great price if you use this
Breakstone’s sour cream, 16 oz., BOGO for $1.15 each – good price
Philadelphia cream cheese, 7 or 8 oz, $1.50 - .50/2 coupon from 3/15 SS
Publix sweet cream butter, 16 oz, $2.00 (Better deals on butter at Lowes Foods and Aldi this week)
Sabra Humus, BOGO for $2
Bird’s Eye Steamfresh vegetables, select, BOGO - $1/2 coupon from 2/22 SS
Breyers ice cream, BOGO for $2.18 each
Tombstone pizza, BOGO for $2.50 each
Edwards and Mrs. Smith’s Pies, select, BOGO for $3.69 each - $1 and .50 printable coupons
Barilla pasta, select, 12 – 16 oz, BOGO for .72 each - .55/2 coupon from 3/22 or $1/4 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above
Canada Dry sodas, 2 ltr, BOGO for $1 each - $1/2 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above
Keebler Town house or Club crackers, select, BOGO for $1.74 each - $1 coupon from KelloggsFamilyRewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .74
Pepsi 2 ltrs, BOGO for $1 each
Starburst jelly beans, 13 or 14 oz bag, BOGO for $1.20 each - $1/2 coupon from 3/15 RP
Kellogg’s cereals, select, BOGO for $1.33 each - $1 coupon from KelloggsFamilyRewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .33 each up
(there are also various coupons in the Coupons tab at KelloggsFamilyRewards.com)
Domino sugar, 4 lb bag, BOGO for $1.50 each
Coupons: .40/1 coupon from 3/15 RP, .75/2 coupon from RedPlum.com or commonkindness.com
Peter Pan peanut butter, 13 or 16.3 oz jar, BOGO for $1.20 – super deal on PB!
Nestle Toll House morsels, 10 – 12 oz bag, BOGO for $1.38
Wesson vegetable oil, 48 oz, BOGO for $2.00 each
Hellman’s mayo, 30 oz, BOGO for $2.15 each
Easter grass, 1.5 oz 2 for $1
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.