Publix has some very good deals this week including green cabbage, Publix butter quarters, Eggo waffles, Lender's bagels, Super Pretzel, Publix orange juice, Barilla Plus pasta, Barilla sauce, Pedigree dog food and more!
These deals are valid March 11 – March 17, 2015.
Promotion: Buy 20 participating items and get a $5 Publix gift card. Participating items are all $1 each and are listed in the ad including various Gatorade, PastaRoni, Vitaminwater, Dial hand soap 7.5 oz, Palmolive dish liquid 10 oz, Toufayan pita bread 12 oz
Green cabbage, .39/lb
Baby cut carrots, 1 lb, $1.25
Red delicious, Granny smith or Braeburn apples, $1.29/lb
Red or white seedless grapes, $1.99/lb
Baby portabella mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.99
Grape tomatoes, 1 pint, $2.00
Petite red potatoes, 3 lb bag, $2.99
Wonderful Halos Mandarins, 5 lb box, $4.99
Boston Butt pork roast, $2.49/lb
Pork loin chops, boneless, $3.99/lb
Corned beef brisket, various brands, $4.99/lb
Armour meatballs, 14 oz, BOGO for $2.50
Lloyd’s shredded pork or chicken in BBQ sauce, 16 oz tub, BOGO for $3.50
Dairy & Frozen
Lender’s pre-sliced bagels, in dairy section, 6 count, BOGO for .98 each
Kraft Philadephia cream cheese, 7 or 8 oz, $1.66 each
Publix deli hummus, 8 oz, $1.99
Publix sweet cream butter, 16 oz quarters, $2.50 – good deal
Publix orange juice, 128 oz, $3.49 – good deal
Eggo waffles, various, BOGO for $1.20 each - $1/1 printable coupon from KelloggsFamilyRewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .20
SuperPretzel, select, BOGO for $1.59 - .50/1 coupon from 1/25 RP = $1.09
Farm Rich snacks, various, BOGO for $3.50 - $1.25/1 coupon from 1/25 SS = $2.25
Barilla Plus pasta, BOGO for $1.25 each - $1/2 coupon from 1/4 RP = .75 each
Barilla pasta sauce, 24 oz, BOGO for $1.30 - $1/2 coupon from 3/1 RP = .80 each – good deal
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, Honey Smacks, Corn Pops, Krave cereal, select, BOGO for $2.00 each - $1/1 printable coupon from KelloggsFamilyRewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = $1.00
Kraft salad dressing, 16 oz., BOGO for $1.25 each
Juicy Juice juice, 64 oz, BOGO for $1.50 each
Cheetos, select, BOGO for $1.74 each
Mazola 100% corn oil, 40 oz, BOGO for $1.89 each
Thomas’ bagels, BOGO for $2.25 each
Halls cough drops, 20 – 25 count, BOGO for .98 each - $1/2 printable coupon = .48 each
Pedigree dog food, 14 – 17 lb bag, $1.99 - $3/1 coupon from 3/1 RP
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.