Publix has some very good deals this week including vine-ripened tomatoes, Gwaltney hot dogs, Hot Pockets and Lean Pockets, Palermo's Pizza, Pepsi, Garnier Fructis shampoo (.50!), Pedigree dog food and more! There is also another coupon for $10 off a gas card in the ad this week.
These deals are valid February 4 – February 10, 2015.
Coupon in ad for $10 off a $50 gas card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more. Coupon valid from 2/4 – 2/8. See coupon for details.
Red Delicious apples, .99/lb
Navel oranges, .99/lb
Vine ripened tomatoes, $1.29/lb – good price
Bosc or Anjou pears, $1.29
Green beans, yellow or zucchini squash, $1.69/lb
Strawberries, from FL. 1 lb, $2.50
Red or Gold potatoes, 5 lb bag, $2.99
Assorted pork chops, $2.99/lb
Top sirloin steaks, $6.99/lb
Gwaltney Great Dogs, 16 oz, $1 - .75/2 coupon from 2/1 SS = .62 each
Celentano meatballs, 12 oz, BOGO
Steak-umm sandwich steaks, 21 oz, BOGO
Smithfield boneless ham steak, 8 oz, BOGO
Dairy & Frozen
Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese, 16 oz, BOGO for $1.44 each
Publix American cheese singles, 8 oz, $2
Green Giant frozen veggies, 7 – 10 oz package, BOGO for .87 each
Hot or Lean Pockets, 9 oz box, BOGO for $1.09 each
Palermo’s Pizza, BOGO for $3.00 - $1.00/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above (when you use zip code 77477) = $2.00
Mueller’s pasta. 12 – 16 oz, select, $1.00 - $1/3 coupon from 1/4 SS = .66 each
Keebler cookies, Chips Deluxe, select, BOGO for $1.83 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points = .83
Pepsi products, 2 ltr, $1.00
Lance crackers, $2 - $1 coupon from 1/11 SS= $1
Valley Fresh chicken breast, canned, 10 oz can, BOGO for $1.50 each
Pepsi products, 6 pack bottles, $2.00
Utz potato chips, BOGO for $2.15 each
Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner, select, $2.50 - $2/1 coupon from 1/11 RP (expires 2/7) = .50 – very good deal
Halls cough drops, 30 count, BOGO for .84 each – possible $1/2 coupon in 2/8 SS
Pedigree dog food, 3.5 lb bag, BOGO for $2.47 each - $1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above = $1.47
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.