Publix deals 2/18: Pork roast, Aunt Jemima, Progresso & more!
Posted February 18, 2015
Publix has some very good deals this week including pork roast, Aunt Jemima, Progresso, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Mott's juice and applesauce, Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Eight O Clock coffee, Pepsi & more!
These deals are valid February 18 – February 24, 2015.
Red, White or Sweet onions, $1.29/lb
Apples, various, $1.29/lb
Plum tomatoes, $1.49/lb
Baby portobella mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.69
Yellow or Zucchini squash, $1.69/lb
Green bell peppers, Florida, $1.69/lb
Green beans, Florida, $1.69/lb
Tasti-Lee tomatoes, $1.99/lb
Fresh Express salads, BOGO for $2.00
Red Grapefruit, 5 lb bag, $2.99
Red potatoes, Florida, 5 lb bag, $3.49
Pork Boston Butt Roast, bone-in, $2.49
Pork blade steaks, bone-in, $2.79/lb
Boneless pork chops, $3.99/lb
Swai fillets, frozen, 24 oz bag, BOGO for $4.00
Cumberland Gap ham, cubed or dices, fully cooked, 8 oz bag, BOGO for $1.79 each
Dairy & Frozen
I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter, various, BOGO for $1.35 - .60/1 coupon from 1/25 RP (expires 1/22) = .75
New York Texas Toast, various, 50% off - .65 - .80 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link
Aunt Jemima pancakes, waffles or French Toast, select, BOGO for $1.50 - $1/2 coupon from 1/4 SS
Rosetto frozen ravioli, or tortellini, 19 – 25 oz bag, BOGO for $2.25 each
Maruchan Yakisoba noodles, BOGO for .47 each - $1/3 coupon from 2/1 SS
Progresso soups, 18– 19 oz can, select, BOGO for .98 each - .50/2 coupon from 1/4 SS or .50/3 coupon from 2/1 SS
Hunt’s ketchup, 24 oz, BOGO for .94 each
Mott’s 100% apple juice, 64 oz, $2.00 - $1 coupon from 1/11 SS = $1
Mott’s applesauce, 6 pack, $2.00 - $1 coupon from 1/11 SS = $1
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, or Bite Size Frosted Mini Wheats, Various 18.2 – 24 oz, BOGO for $2.10 each
Coupons: $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, .50/1 Publix digital coupon, .75/1 coupon from Target.com coupons recently (manufacturer’s coupon)
Nature’s Own Butterbread, 20 oz loaf, BOGO for $1.43 each
Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies, various, BOGO for $1.84 each - .75/2 coupon from 1/18 SS
Nabisco Ritz crackers, various, BOGO for $1.89 each - .75/2 coupon from 1/18 SS
Eight O Clock coffee, 11 – 12 oz bag, BOGO for $2.69 each - $1 printable coupon = $1.69
Thomas’ bagels, BOGO for $2.25 each - .40/1 coupon from 1/11 SS
Pepsi products, 6 pack, bottles, BOGO for $2.00
Doritos, various, BOGO for $2.15 each
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.