Local News

Police investigate 'accidental death' at Durham apartment

Posted August 14, 2011

— Durham police say at least one man died and another was hospitalized at an apartment complex on Sunday morning.

Authorities initially thought the men suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning, but that has since been ruled out. Preliminary investigation at the scene suggests that the death was accidental, police said, but declined to elaborate.

Officers were dispatched to 2302 Lednum St., apt. H, shortly before 11 a.m.

No additional information was released. 


This story is closed for comments.

Oldest First
View all
  • sammyg Aug 15, 2011

    This story has had no details all day. What happened to these people?

  • Jeremiah Aug 15, 2011

    there are a lot of accidents all over the world.

  • anne53ozzy Aug 15, 2011

    bartmeister...such as?

  • Bartmeister Aug 15, 2011

    There are a lot of "accidents" in Durham.

  • horrorfan101 Aug 15, 2011

    Placing a charcoal grill in ones house is a no no.