Play with Go Ask Mom at Midtown Farmers' Market Saturday
Posted September 7, 2015
Updated September 8, 2015
I'm excited for a great morning that's planned this Saturday at the Midtown Farmers' Market at North Hills.
The market runs from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturdays. Go Ask Mom will be out there hosting a children's play area and we have some fun activities on tap!
Here's the line up:
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Raleigh's parks and recreation department, will host a free Zumba class.
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., North Raleigh Kindermusik will hold a free demonstration class.
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., the Sandbox band returns with some great family music!
- 10 a.m. to noon, the Pickle Mamas will come out with their hula hoops.
- 10 a.m. to 10:40 a.m., the Chick-fil-A cow will come out for a visit.
I love our low key and fun mornings at Midtown Farmers' Market where you also can take advantage of all of the market's yummy produce, baked goods and more. The market is open through Nov. 7. Find it around the commons next to Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's, 4158 Main at North Hills St., Raleigh.