Most of you already know that I'm a big fan of Swagbucks. It's an easy way to earn free gift cards doing easy activities.
And there are a bunch of different ways to earn SB points that you can cash out for those awesome gift cards!
Swagbucks runs this promotion once a month called SWAGO. It's like BINGO, except each square takes you to a different part of their site where you can earn points, called SB, doing something easy online. You get paid for filling out your board - the more spaces you fill out, the bigger your bonus!
This month, the bonus for filling out your whole board is 300 SB, which you can redeem for a $3 gift card right away. But, that's just the start of your earnings with SWAGO. Because the game takes you to every nook and cranny of their site and you can end up earning a bunch of SB points along the way.
How much? Well it varies a bit, but if you completed every square you could end up with over 3,400 SB (enough for $30 in gift cards!).
Here's an example of how you can rack up the SB on SWAGO:
- Completed my Survey Profile: 4 SB
- Set my Swag Name: 4 SB
- Completed a Gold Survey on Desktop: 100 SB
- Signed up for a $3 trial of Dollar Shave Club on the Swagbucks App: 1,000 SB
- Signed up for a $10 trial of BirchBox (to gift to a friend): 1,500 SB
- Watched Jimmy Fallon Clips on my SwagButton: 3 SB
- Watched News Headlines on the Swagbucks TV App: 3 SB
- Disqualified from a Gold Survey on the Swagbucks App: 1 SB
- Referred my Mom and convinced her to try a $50 Groupon, earning her 350 SB. Because of the Three For All referral program, she earned 650 SB total, and I get 335 SB for Referring her: 335 SB
- Purchased a $25 Dominos Pizza Gift Card on MyGiftCardsPlus for Friday's pizza night: 135 SB
- Searched "Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe" on Swagbucks Search and earned SB: 9 SB
- Watched a few cooking show clips on Swagbucks Watch on my desktop: 4 SB
- Completed a Gold Survey on my desktop: 75 SB
- Redeemed a free Swag Code on the SwagButton: 4 SB
- Read a short entertainment news article on nCrave: 2 SB
- Redeemed a free Swag Code on my Swagbucks App: 3 SB
- Completed the Additional Survey Profiler: 5 SB
- Attempted Survey that was at Max Capacity: 1 SB
Subtotal: 3,192 SB
- Redeemed my SB for a $25 PayPal Gift Card to complete my last SWAGO square...
Swago Boards are active through June 27 at 3 PM PT.
See all the details on SWAGO at Swagbucks.com.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points?
There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
This post contains affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!