The December edition of Out and About TV, a new monthly TV series inspired by the popular website, airs Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. on WRAL.
Here's a look at some of the segments in this month's episode:
- Mix 101.5's Gene and Julie go on a date night in a Johnson Lexus.
- I'll show you how to make a festive holiday garland that rivals department store decor for under $25.
- Weston Farms shows you how to make a holiday centerpiece that will wow your guests.
- Ben Knight, owner of Chef and the Farmer, hangs new artwork in a Durham art gallery.
- Fullsteam Brewery's owner talks about how they use local and unique ingredients to infuse southern flavors into their seasonal selections.
Missed last month's show? Watch it now.