Local News

No Injuries Reported in Raleigh House Fire

Posted November 29, 2007

Map Marker  Find News Near Me

— Firefighters put out a house fire in Raleigh late Wednesday evening.

Flames broke out at around 11:30 p.m. at the home on Seabrook Road near Garner Road, authorities said.

Investigators said they believe the fire started around a fireplace, and it does not appear to be suspicious.

No injuries were reported. The Red Cross worked to find homes for the displaced residents.


Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all