No injuries reported in fire at Durham warehouse
Posted April 19, 2014
Durham, N.C. — A large light bulb sparked a fire Friday evening at a warehouse on East Lawson Street in Durham, authorities said.
Crews responded to Durham Exchange Club Industries at about 6 p.m. A sprinkler system held the fire back, but about 30 firefighters spent more than three hours fully extinguishing the flames in a 50,000-square-foot section of the warehouse.
Four employees escaped unharmed. It's unclear how much of the building was damaged.
No other information about the fire was immediately available.