Apparently CVS is trying a new marketing technique by not offering any ad this week....at all. I spoke with my local CVS store and they confirmed that there is no ad for the week of July 12 - July 18, 2015 for many NC regions, including ours.
There will definitely be an ad starting next Sunday, July 19.
The only sales that are running this week at CVS include the few monthly sales that are going on for July.
If you got a CVS ad this week, I'd love to know what city the store is located in.
CVS Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have CVS Extrabucks reward card to earn rewards and get sales prices and store coupons
* Receive instant rebates in the form of a coupon after transaction when you buy qualified items (called Extrabucks, ECB’s or EB’s). These Extrabucks can be used on your next transaction on almost any product in the store (excludes things link alcohol, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, etc)
* You can “stack” store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website with manufacturer coupons
* Extrabucks can be used in addition to store coupons from the in-store kiosk, register coupons, printable coupons from their website and manufacturer coupons
* You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO sale
* You can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at CVS
The full CVS coupon policy can be found on their website at cvs.com
This post may contain affiliate links and I thank you for using them!