No Blog Posts Found
Find your lawmakers
Fact Check: Political claims
Q&A: Medicaid basics
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Fact check: How and why
Job Promise Explorer
2014 General election results
Precinct-level maps of election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
Bills on vehicles, traffic and cursing on highways pending
The Wrap@NCCapitol (March 26, 2015)
Santorum advises against placing NC primary too early
Gas tax to inch down through 2016 under legislative deal
Web only: Rick Santorum holds court at NC legislature
The Wrap@NCCapitol (March 25, 2015)
Lawmakers restoring some eliminated tax breaks
The Wrap@NCCapitol (March 24, 2015)
Parents, students get emotional when discussing impact of vouchers
House considers eliminating protest petitions
Legislative leaders meet with school voucher supporters
Free community college proposal before House panel
— Thu 7:02 p.m.
— Thu 6:55 p.m.
— Thu 4:53 p.m.
— Thu 4:21 p.m.
— Thu 3:01 p.m.
— Thu 2:56 p.m.
— Thu 1:33 p.m.
- NC government could be turned on its head with court ruling
- Tillis: Obama program spared murder suspect deportation
- NC House elects 5 newcomers, 3 incumbents to UNC board
- See how NC leaders travel
- NC commerce secretary defends need for more incentives money
- NC governor urges strong federal partner on road needs
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Affordable Care Act
- Bob Rucho
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Same-sex Marriage
- Thom Tillis
- Today @nccapitol
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id