Gov. Pat McCrory on Wednesday rolled out his administration's plan to help ensure North Carolina has the transportation infrastructure it needs for a growing population in the next generation.45
Tags: Department of Transportation
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Find your representative
Fact Check: Political claims
Fact check: How and why
Job Promise Explorer
2014 General election results
Precinct-level maps of election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
Q&A: Medicaid basics
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
Gay marriage gets early attention of lawmakers
You get a gavel, and you get a gavel
NAACP still seeking softer stance from legislature
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Jan. 28, 2015)
NC House recognizes new committee chairs
NAACP holds legislative 'preach-in'
Gay rights advocates criticize planned bill
NAACP discusses legislative session
General Assembly to open 2015 session Wednesday
Lawmakers have questions about proposed infrastructure bond
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Jan. 23, 2015)
Judges question state's ability to end teacher tenure
— Thu 6:59 a.m.
— Wed 7:07 p.m.
— Wed 6:36 p.m.
— Wed 4:54 p.m.
— Wed 1:53 p.m.
— Wed 12:17 p.m.
— Wed 12:14 p.m.
- Dems: Lawmakers should leave abortion clinic rules alone
- NC Democratic lawmakers get out quickly on economy
- Burr gets chairmanships in NC House this session after all
- McCrory to give biennial address to legislature Feb. 4
- NC education lawmaker wants end to elected superintendent
- Cooper tells NC Democrats it's not early to think about 2016
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Budget 2014
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Moral Monday
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Same-sex Marriage
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- Today @nccapitol
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id