No Blog Posts Found
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Find your representative
Fact Check: Political claims
Fact check: How and why
Job Promise Explorer
2014 General election results
Precinct-level maps of election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
Q&A: Medicaid basics
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
General Assembly to open 2015 session Wednesday
NC House recognizes new committee chairs
NAACP holds legislative 'preach-in'
Gay rights advocates criticize planned bill
NAACP discusses legislative session
Lawmakers have questions about proposed infrastructure bond
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Jan. 23, 2015)
Judges question state's ability to end teacher tenure
Teacher tenure fight goes before NC appeals court
Film productions flee NC for states with tax credits
McCory's immigration action protested outside Governor's Mansion
Lawmakers eye taking control of Medicaid from DHHS
— Wed 1:53 p.m.
— Wed 12:17 p.m.
— Wed 12:14 p.m.
— Wed 12:08 p.m.
— Wed 11:53 a.m.
— Wed 11:16 a.m.
— Wed 10:37 a.m.
- NC education lawmaker wants end to elected superintendent
- Cooper tells NC Democrats it's not early to think about 2016
- North Carolina House chairmen named for next 2 years
- Courts, revenues could alter NC legislature's school agenda
- NC Sen. Burr announces staff, events for 2016 campaign
- NC Republicans could have "more normal" legislative agenda
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Budget 2014
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Moral Monday
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Same-sex Marriage
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- Today @nccapitol
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id