No Blog Posts Found
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
Fact check: How and why
How money flows into elections
Breaking down the 2013 tax package
Q&A: Voting law
Candidates seeking US, NC, local offices in 2014
McCrory sets 2014 goals
Find your representative
NC voting maps
Database: Exempt employees
Profiles: NC policy groups shaping political conversation
Q&A: Personnel Act changes
State Politics Video
The Wrap @NCCapitol (April 17, 2014)
'Modest' raise for veteran teachers, state workers possible
DHHS oversight committee meeting, pt 2
DHHS oversight committee receives Medicaid update
Tougher rules proposed for NC coal ash ponds
NC drilling foes skeptical of proposed regulations
Lawmakers hear from public on Jordan Lake
NC tax reforms praised, panned
NC crime victims' information leaked online, state apologizes
Lawmakers say they expect budget can handle teacher raises
Mother tells lawmakers that schools need EpiPens for student safety
— Thu 8:59 p.m.
— Thu 7:42 p.m.
— Thu 7:37 p.m.
— Thu 7:15 p.m.
— Thu 3:56 p.m.
— Thu 2:56 p.m.
— Thu 2:43 p.m.
- NC community college rate break for vets proposed
- More NC Senate candidates release money totals
- Mitchell pulls out of 12th District race
- Commissioners want state to shift lottery funds to school construction
- Fired NC Democratic Party director hired in Virginia
- Candidates scramble for US Rep. Mel Watt's seat
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Affordable Care Act
- Aldona Wos
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Nelson Dollar
- Pat Mccrory
- Public Assistance
- Roy Cooper
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id