No Blog Posts Found
WRAL Documentary: Jim Hunt Story
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Find your lawmakers
Fact Check: Political claims
Fact check: How and why
Q&A: Medicaid basics
Job Promise Explorer
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
State Politics Video
The Wrap@NCCapitol (July 27, 2015)
Senate debates execution drugs, gun regulations
Legislators, AG say other should defend Greensboro district lawsuit
The Wrap@NCCapitol (July 23, 2015)
Senate panel debates guns, death penalty
Lawmakers leave budget behind
The Wrap@NCCapitol (July 22, 2015)
Senate debates school funding lawsuits
McCrory administration sued by media coalition over records
The Wrap@NCCapitol (July 21, 2015)
House debates emissions testing, monuments
Public sounds off on regulatory reform bill
— Tue 10:43 a.m.
— Tue 10:31 a.m.
— Mon 8:01 p.m.
— Mon 7:49 p.m.
— Mon 7:43 p.m.
— Mon 4:53 p.m.
— Mon 1:38 p.m.
- North Carolina revenues surpass estimates by $445 million
- Expert: No evidence new NC voter law affected 2014 turnout
- 'Moral Monday' leader inspires protests, arrests and action
- Judge halts Greensboro redistricting
- Expert: Only 2 cases of voter fraud in NC since 2000
- Committee formed to make deal on NC environmental rules
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Death Penalty
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gun Control
- N.c. Republican Party
- Pat Mccrory
- Same-sex Marriage
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id