No Blog Posts Found
Gov. Roy Cooper campaign promise tracker
Find your lawmakers
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
November 2016 General Election Results
Breaking down the data: 2016 early voting
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Job Promise Explorer
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
Profiles: NC policy groups shaping political conversation
State Politics Video
Tillis expects less gridlock under Trump
Duke professor sees inauguration through own lens
Inauguration means tight security in Washington
Cooper names more cabinet secretaries
Trawler rules pit commercial shrimpers against recreational anglers
Butterfield to skip Trump inauguration
What might a second HB2 repeal attempt look like?
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Jan. 13, 2017)
ACA could become confirmation issue for DHHS nominee
Cooper wants to examine effectiveness of Commerce overhaul
Auditor says counties aren't following NC rules on Medicaid eligibility
Cooper talks to NC county commissioners
— Thu 6:58 p.m.
— Thu 2:03 p.m.
— Wed 3:34 p.m.
— Wed 3:33 p.m.
— Tue 8:36 p.m.
— Tue 7:33 p.m.
- Former NC commerce, environmental secretary joins law firm
- Blue again named president of national legislators' group
- North Carolina business increasingly refereed with a gavel
- NC House Rep. Price says he'll attend Trump inauguration
- Revenue picture remains good for NC government
- Brock, Tucker join Tillman as Senate finance leaders
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Donald Trump
- Gubernatorial Campaign
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- Pat Mccrory
- Presidential Campaign
- Roy Cooper
- State Board Of Elections
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id