Barring 11th hour actions by the General Assembly, companies will be able to apply for natural gas drilling permits in mid-March.12
Tags: Fracking, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Chuck McGrady, Robert Reives II, Tom Apodaca, Bob Rucho
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Find your lawmakers
Fact Check: Political claims
Q&A: Medicaid basics
Fact check: How and why
Job Promise Explorer
2014 General election results
Precinct-level maps of election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
The Wrap@NCCapitol (March 5, 2015)
Teacher salaries, business recruitment big parts of McCrory's budget
Governors, lawmakers battle over appointment power
Senate panel takes up Wake commissioners redistricting bill
McCrory unveils proposed 2015-16 state budget
Judges hear McCrory lawsuit against lawmakers
The Wrap@NCCapitol (March 4, 2015)
NC chief justice asks for additional resources
Dog owners say breeders should provide basic care for animals
House debates gas tax
NC State of Judiciary address
House debates incentives
— Thu 2:21 p.m.
— Thu 2:21 p.m.
— Thu 1:02 p.m.
— Thu 1:01 p.m.
— Thu 11:33 a.m.
— Thu 9:52 a.m.
— Thu 9:10 a.m.
- Teacher pay back on McCrory's next budget plan
- Economic incentives bill to again test NC urban-rural divide
- EPA to probe whether NC environment agency failed minorities
- NC Women United roll out large agenda for legislators
- McCrory expansion delay smart to some, poor excuse to others
- Officials urge NC lawmakers to boost film production grants
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Affordable Care Act
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Pat Mccrory
- Same-sex Marriage
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- Today @nccapitol
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id
- Wake County