Gov. Pat McCrory told an annual economic forecast forum that "all the other states now have followed our lead" on cutting unemployment benefits. Have they?26
Tags: Fact Check, Pat McCrory, Unemployment Insurance
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Find your representative
Fact Check: Political claims
Fact check: How and why
Job Promise Explorer
2014 General election results
Precinct-level maps of election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
Q&A: Medicaid basics
How money flows into elections
In trying to improve procedures to verify who qualifies for unemployment benefits, the state Division of Employment Security found a worker at the agency collecting jobless benefits.12
Tags: Unemployment Insurance
State Politics Video
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Jan. 23, 2015)
Judges question state's ability to end teacher tenure
Teacher tenure fight goes before NC appeals court
Film productions flee NC for states with tax credits
McCory's immigration action protested outside Governor's Mansion
Lawmakers eye taking control of Medicaid from DHHS
Medicaid shift recommended
Icy weather gives way to warm legislative opening
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Jan. 14, 2015)
GOP discusses legislative priorities
Democrats outline legislative agenda
General Assembly convenes for 2015 session
— Mon 4:58 p.m.
— Mon 4:03 p.m.
— Mon 4:03 p.m.
— Mon 2:30 p.m.
— Sun 5:04 p.m.
— Sat 7:54 a.m.
— Fri 8:56 p.m.
- NC Sen. Burr announces staff, events for 2016 campaign
- NC Republicans could have "more normal" legislative agenda
- Changing how to buy paper, lab supplies saves NC money
- List of NC Democratic Party chair candidates now at 6
- McCrory: New economic development strategy is in the works
- NC state Sen. Earline Parmon to resign next week
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Affordable Care Act
- Budget 2014
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Jerry Tillman
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id