No Blog Posts Found
June 2016 primary results
McCrory, Cooper compared
Find your lawmakers
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
March 2016 primary results
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Lawmakers take themselves out of running
Job Promise Explorer
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
Daughter-in-law wants to show voters 'true Donald Trump'
Poor NC counties can't afford to build, repair schools
Web only: Ross discusses Senate campaign
Trump stumps in Charlotte
Supporters turn out for Trump rally in Charlotte
McCrory, Cooper speak at Raleigh Chamber forum
North Carolina GOP calls for limited early voting
Full interview: Deborah Ross
Web only: DEQ chief discusses well water safety flap
Web only: Kaine discusses immigration, veteran benefits
Kaine addresses Clinton's economic plan
Residents near coal ash ponds call for tougher drinking water guidelines
— Tue 2:33 p.m.
— Mon 7:02 p.m.
— Mon 11:58 a.m.
— Fri 7:02 p.m.
— Fri 8:43 a.m.
— Wed 12:45 p.m.
— Mon 8:26 p.m.
- Burr, Ross unveil first TV ads for fall Senate race
- Edwards fills rest of ex-North Carolina Sen. Apodaca's term
- NC congressman involved in ethics probe to hold town hall
- Successors to Reps. Jeter, Hager chosen
- Full email sent by Dallas Woodhouse
- Senate hopeful in North Carolina: ACLU work defended freedom
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gun Control
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- N.c. Republican Party
- Pat Mccrory
- Presidential Campaign
- Roy Cooper
- Same-sex Marriage
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id
- Wake County