No Blog Posts Found
Q&A: Voting in election 2016
McCrory, Cooper compared
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Job Promise Explorer
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
Profiles: NC policy groups shaping political conversation
NC Council of State
State Politics Video
Clinton tackles HB2, Trump in Raleigh speech
Elections officials say poll-watchers shouldn't harass voters
TheWrap@NCCapitol (Oct. 21, 2016)
Trump makes campaign stop near Asheville
Kaine bashes Trump at Durham rally
Tim Kaine speaks at early voting rally in Durham
Early voting off to early rush
Campaign urges NC students to vote
Fact Check: Gubernatorial debate
Pence outlines four key issues at Fayetteville rally
Pence says GOP won't be intimidated by 'political terrorism'
Phones allowed, selfies banned in NC voting booths
— Fri 7:03 a.m.
— Fri 7:02 a.m.
— Thu 9:13 p.m.
— Thu 7:19 p.m.
— Thu 10:48 a.m.
— Thu 10:36 a.m.
— Wed 10:51 p.m.
- Ross raises more, but Burr has more to spend in final weeks
- Trump calls for lobbying reform, term limits
- Judge refuses to require more early voting in NC
- North Carolina voter applicants get leeway due to Matthew
- Obama takes issue with Trump and his supporters in Congress
- Social media highlights: Voters post thoughts of 1st presidential debate
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gubernatorial Campaign
- Gun Control
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- Pat Mccrory
- Presidential Campaign
- Roy Cooper
- State Board Of Elections
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Voter Id