No Blog Posts Found
Complete coverage: House Bill 2
Find your lawmakers
Tracking political ads in NC
Fact Check: Political claims
March 2016 primary results
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Lawmakers take themselves out of running
Job Promise Explorer
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
Profiles: NC policy groups shaping political conversation
State Politics Video
TheWrap@NCCapitol (May 3, 2016)
Teachers seek more funding, policy changes in budget
Dollar: Alzheimer's a 'growing epidemic'
NCAE, lawmakers discuss education funding
NCGOP removes Hasan Harnett as chairman
NC Chamber hasn't taken position on HB2
TheWrap@NCCapitol (April 28, 2016)
Lawmaker seeks discrimination protections for vets
State workers say health benefits being cut
Lawmakers get first look at governor's budget
TheWrap@NCCapitol (April 27, 2016)
Lawmakers review McCrory's spending plan
— Tue 8:27 p.m.
— Tue 8:25 p.m.
— Tue 12:20 p.m.
— Mon 8:37 p.m.
— Mon 2:38 p.m.
— Mon 2:38 p.m.
— Mon 10:17 a.m.
- McCrory, Cooper face off in gubernatorial election
- North Carolina lawmaker defends law, acknowledges fallout
- Burr already scuttling new Obama court nomination
- McCrory seeks extra lottery profits for new initiatives
- Appeals court orders expedited review in voter ID case
- North Carolina state controller confirmed to another term
- View More »
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environmental Quality
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- House Bill 2 (2016)
- N.c. Republican Party
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Public Health
- Roy Cooper
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id