No Blog Posts Found
WRAL Documentary: Jim Hunt Story
Tracking who gives what to NC lawmakers
Find your lawmakers
Fact Check: Political claims
Fact check: How and why
Q&A: Medicaid basics
Job Promise Explorer
General Assembly opens 2015 session
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
How money flows into elections
Database: Exempt employees
State Politics Video
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 27, 2015)
Berger: State budget slowly shaping up
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 26)
Budget negotiators say state workers will get $750 bonus
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 25, 2015)
Meter still running on legislative OT
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 24, 2015)
UNC law professor: Trump's comments on birthright citizenship 'dead wrong'
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 20, 2015)
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Aug. 18, 2015)
Senate honors World War II veterans
Bill on remedial education program before House panel
— Sun 9:03 a.m.
— Fri 2:30 p.m.
— Thu 5:53 p.m.
— Thu 2:38 p.m.
— Thu 11:44 a.m.
— Thu 11:09 a.m.
— Thu 10:40 a.m.
- Congressman, North Carolina lawmakers supporting Jeb Bush
- McCrory signs 7 bills, including 1 on parole requests
- After Hagan's no, Democrats wait for Burr challengers
- McCrory signs bills on police personal data, builders' taxes
- Attorneys want NC voter ID litigation resolved
- NC local governments work to convince on sales tax shift
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
- Affordable Care Act
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Gun Control
- Pat Mccrory
- Same-sex Marriage
- Thom Tillis
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id