Precinct-level maps of election results
2014 General election results
Political TV ad spending in North Carolina
Job Promise Explorer
Fact check: How and why
Q&A: Voting law
Margin Of Error: Breaking down the polls
State Capitol behind-the-scenes tour
Find your representative
Q&A: Medicaid basics
NC voting maps
How money flows into elections
State Politics Video
The Wrap@NCCapitol (Nov. 25, 2014)
Rep. Tim Moore speaks to WRAL News
Six vie for NC House speaker
Lawmakers get update on DHHS operations
The Wrap @NCCapitol (Nov. 14, 2014)
Panel begins studying how to get rid of NC coal ash
NC coal ash commission holds first meeting (part 2)
NC coal ash commission holds first meeting (part 1)
House members never voted on chamber renovation
Prof: Dems need to rebuild slate of candidates in NC
McCrory on offshore drilling
'Moral Monday' not going away after election
— Tue 7:09 p.m.
— Tue 4:59 p.m.
— Tue 4:58 p.m.
— Thu 6:36 p.m.
— Thu 8:57 a.m.
— Wed 5:54 p.m.
— Wed 4:20 p.m.
- Hall gets second term as NC House minority leader
- NC seeks more info on Hagan family company grant
- Court: Some NC legislator emails must be released
- 3 NC substance abuse centers focus of report
- NC Supreme Court, legislative races go to recounts
- ACLU challenges NC GOP's gay marriage appeal
- View More »
NCCapitol Blog Roll
Triangle Area Special Offers
Meet the Authors
- Affordable Care Act
- Aldona Wos
- Budget 2014
- Coal Ash
- Department Of Environment And Natural Resources
- Department Of Health And Human Services
- Pat Mccrory
- Phil Berger
- Same-sex Marriage
- Sen. Kay Hagan
- Thom Tillis
- Tim Moore
- U.s. Senate Campaign
- Unemployment Insurance
- Voter Id